Site Inactive
Kinship Alliance
Site Search Widget
Recent Images
Site Contributions

SaturdaySundayMondayTuesdayWednesdayThursdayFriday
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DoME Forum Index -> Random crap ya just have to share
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Glorgnorbor

re: [Captains] Give me a reason the rename my hearld.

Trot wanted me to share this :D

Disclaimer: I'm not asking for a silly reason to rename my hearld, but since I have your attention...

Currently, my hearlds are all named CatapultAmmo because that's pretty much all they are. At the moment, the hearld NPCs are in a terrible position. Here are my suggestions to improving them:

* Up the Mitigations - One AoE from a most 5 levels below my hearld will kill my hearld, something isn't right here...

* Up the Damage/Mastery - Funny story behind this, I was sparring someone and my hearld turn his back on me and KILLED(Incapacitated) me. The point of sharing that? He scored a hit for 60 Common Damage. Now, I'm not an expert, but doesn't really make a difference in a fight if you ask me.

* Give the Captain More Control - At the moment, captain hearlds have 3 skills(**Not archer): A taunt, a 600-700 damage skill with a 25% chance to stun, and a heal for the captain only. These skills are pretty much never used(Except the heal, the hearld of power is good with giving me my power back). Captains should be able to customize there hearlds(Perhaps a skill tree??) that can up the hearld's base stats, DPS, and bestow new skills to that tiny little bar of skills.

* Toss out the "Crafted Hearlds" - Integrate this with the buffs standards give(The +[Armour Value]) that way we aren't always have to swap between the hearld piece and the banner piece(It's quite common that captains have to do this, considering how fast our hearlds die). Turn the crafted hearlds into plain cosmetics that can be slotted almost like the Rune-Keeper Satchel. This way we can have a cool looking hearld, the standard, and the +[Armour Value] on our hearlds. 

* Make Blazoned Crests more Effective - At the moment, I don't see any captain using these. It might be the fact that the duration is only 15 minutes, or that the buffs don't help (15% Hearld Healing? Considering either way the hearld heal skill is fairly weak, even with the crest, that isn't helpful).

So once again, give me a reason to rename Catapult Ammo :)

Ringomond

re: [Captains] Give me a reason the rename my hearld.

I'd be happy if they just gave me a hobbit banner guard. That would be sweet.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DoME Forum Index -> Random crap ya just have to share All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Rapid Raid
Last Raids

Who's Online
Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed